- Identify where your organization is in the maturity cycle
- Onboard and assess vendors according to their inherent risk
- Conduct due diligence and determine residual risk levels
- Augment assessments with continuous monitoring
- Remediate to reduce risks to an acceptable level
- Achieve a more intelligent and automated program
You’ll also walk away with tips on key capabilities to seek and pitfalls to avoid, while gaining practical advice from risk management leaders who have successfully navigated the path to TPRM program maturity.